The No. 13 Utah Utes (7-2) face another Pac-12 opponent when they host the Stanford Cardinal (3-6) on Saturday, Nov. 12, 2022 at Rice-Eccles Stadium. See below for more important details, which include how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to watch Utah vs. Stanford
Utah vs. Stanford betting info
Utah and Stanford stats
- Utah is averaging 7.7 more points this season (39) than Stanford has allowed (31.3).
- Utah has turned the ball over 10 times this season, while Stanford has six.
- Stanford’s points average this season (22.6) and Utah’s points allowed average (21.4) are within 1.2 points.
- Utah has forced 18 turnovers this year, compared to Stanford’s 19 turnovers.
Utah players to watch
- Cameron Rising leads Utah with 2,006 passing yards (222.9 ypg) on 160-of-239 passing with 16 touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 302 rushing yards (33.6 ypg) on 49 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- Tavion Thomas’ 452 yards (50.2 per game) have come in 101 games, with five touchdowns this year.
- Dalton Kincaid’s 597 receiving yards (66.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 45 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- Devaughn Vele has 485 total receiving yards (53.9 yards per game) and four touchdowns, hauling in 38 passes this year.
- Money Parks’ 14 catches went for 254 yards (28.2 ypg).
Stanford players to watch
- Tanner McKee has thrown for 2,208 yards (245.3 ypg) to lead Stanford, completing 60.9 percent of his passes and throwing 11 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Casey Filkins has carried the ball 122 times for 478 yards (53.1 yards per game), with four touchdowns this year. He also has 17 catches for 205 yards (22.8 per game) and a touchdown.
- This season EJ Smith has thrown for 206 yards (22.9 per game) on 30 carries with three touchdowns.
- Elijah Higgins’ 453 receiving yards (50.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 37 receptions with one touchdown.
- Michael Wilson has had a season so far of 418 yards (46.4 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, rolling on 26 passes.
- Benjamin Yurosek’s 41 receptions this season have resulted in 372 yards (41.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Regional restrictions apply.